Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Next to last school day this week

Why, you might ask? Well. Here it's actually nothing called a full week of easter break - we get 4 days, including Saturday and Sunday. Not exactly Norway, where we get easter break of one week, and a mid-February break, as well. I guess it all comes down to the magic words "snow days". And the more days off because it snows outside (another thing not exactly like Norway), the less days for the various vacations. Ah, well. I won't die. All the breaks make you lazy, anyhow, and I can't get lazy now. Not 2 months before I go back again.

Prom is coming up, and I've got a basic idea of who to ask. But that's the problem too - how, when, where, and, ultimately, why to ask. I kind of have to go to get the whole "American Experience", but I'm not sure I like that kind of stuff. Just too much... Je ne sais quoi.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home