Tuesday, May 18, 2004

What to Write

I felt an urge to write something today, but I'm not really sure what. Has anything happened since yesterday? I think not. Today, after school that is, there's a party for all the students new to Blue Ridge, which is really idiotic if you think about it. Single out all the new people, put them in the cafeteria after school with one of the weirdest, oldest cows on the teaching staff, and turn on some funky 70's music, and you've got yourself a party. For losers, geeks and freaks, probably...

I think I have to go, seeing as Mrs. Harris (the cow-woman's name) refuses to leave me alone about the party, and insists that since I'm an exchange student, I ought to take part of this "wonderful bash". Shoot me now and get it overwith.

Got to go now, I have to get my groove on. Sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home