Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Daily Trivia

You might wonder what I'm writing for this time. Well, since it's my blog, I think I'm entitled to write about whatever I want, don't you? Yeah, so don't ask. Stop it! NOW! Ehmm... No, I'm not in a weird mood, I'm just kind of mixed up, that's all. Going home in a month, my cat Milo suddenly dying, my mom at home in Norway moving and all that has me sort of on the looney side nowadays.

Scary Movie 3 comes out on DVD and VHS today, and since it's the funniest movie since... well, the last funniest movie, I intend to see if we can rent it or something. Honestly; it is SO unbelievelable funny. When I saw it in the theaters when it first came out, I was laughing so hard I was crying. And I can't remember the last time that happened, so this movie I truly recommend.

What else...? Hmm. I'm finally a member of Bodyworks, a workout place here, like S.A.T.S. in Norway, and I should have done it sooner. But now I have to battle myself in order to drag my lazy body over there every day, and I still haven't managed to go there for my first workout yet. Yeah; I admit it: I AM lazy.

School Update: Still just A's, even with less effort on my behalf and more spare time, but a hard Bio quiz is coming up. I have to know most every important bone in the body, the different parts of them, and the corresponding muscles. By Tuesday. Me and my friends have started "The Lambdoidals", a study group for better memorization of our curriculum, named after the suture in the skull between the two Parietal bones and the Occipital bone (see, even the name helps us memorize).

Anything else? No. I think I've covered most that I logged on to cover, and I'm also thinking of posting my day-to-day account of the Hawaii and Washington, D. C./New York trips here, if not for anything else than my later memories and your amusement. I would appreciate your comments on my posts, whoever you are, and if I know you a little greeting would be nice. Okay, that's it.

I'm off (to my 2. home and maybe Bodyworks?), so I'll post again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home