Thursday, March 10, 2005

Great, new links

I was browsing around the other day and found a few links I'd like to share. The first one fascinated me simply because wealth fascinates me, Forbes 2005 Quiz: "Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Billionaire?".
Click this link to go to the quiz.

Another thing on this site is the huge selection of official lists, everything from the richest people in the world to the most expensive places to live, and ultimately even the best places to die... Click this link to see index over all the lists.

The last thing I'd like to link to is an article I was recently interviewed for, about what teens tend to do when they need physical or psycological assistance, and beware: the article is in Norwegian. Click this beautiful link to see the newspaper article online.
That's it. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home