Monday, February 14, 2005

The Aviator

Well, yesterday was mother's day here in Norway, and I decided to take my mom to watch a movie and have some dinner at a Chinese restaurant. The food was great, and then, at 8:00 pm it was time for the movie. The feature film at Colosseum, the biggest movie theatre in Oslo, was "The Aviator", so we chose that one. Fortunately.

The movie was amazingly marvelous, and it more than positively surprised me. I was impressed by the convincing acting done by DiCaprio, which I never would have believed before seeing the movie. The story itself was really amazing as well, Howard Hughes was a fascinating person that led an adventurous life. I must say, too, that the director did a great job putting it all together and needs extra appraisal for that accomplishment. This movie certainly deserves every one of the 11 Oscars it's nominated for, and personally I'd give it a blazing 6 (on the scale from 1 to 6).

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well. I`m sure that it is a good movie for all the people in the world that like Leonardo (the actor)
I, cant stand him. oh by the way: lovly of you to take your mom out for mothersday
you know ho I em. you can tell by lokking at my written work here.

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! shold have been looking and mothers`day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home