Wednesday, January 05, 2005

First Post of the Year - Smallville

Oh, yeah! This is going to be a grrrrrreat year! 2005! New years was okay, I guess, except for a very humiliating experience that only two (I hope) people know about, and that I on my part will keep to myself until I die. Apart from that I had a good time at my friend Thomas' place, and it was a very intimate celebration with only 3 -three- people including myself. Two people left at 10 pm, so the three of us were left to ourselves and entered the new year without any problems. We went up to Thomas' neighbor at the 10th floor, where we could see all of Oslo. What a display of fireworks! Holy crap, the whole city seemed to explode for like half an hour! Outstanding, really.

And then to the big happening these next weeks in my tv-life: the season premiere of Smallville in Norway, Season 4! This one is going to be so cool! From what I can see from the previews, Clark learns to fly, and also meets Lois Lane for the first time. And then the big questions from season 3, like if Chloe survives the explotion and if Lana Lang will return, will probably be answered. Also see my post about the Season 3 last episode. How exciting!

To all my friends and to my American family: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005!!

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fra anonym-thea:
hullo. snufelotene kommer og tar deg. jaja. nice little place you have here. i like that you can push in buttons and get to new and exciting places. also if when I write I have reason to believe that it will magically pop up somewhere on your site. if you scroll, you can read more. quite amusing, if I may say so myself. i hope you will have a very happy new year and that you will send fish and bondevik to children in Africa.
dooodelooo and farewell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home