Monday, May 24, 2004

Christmas 2004 Wishlist

Here it is. But, and this is important, the wishes are not in any specific order!

Weekend Graphic T-Shirt, by Timberland.
Roundtrip ticket to Phoenix (I don't actually think I'll get this, but I wrote it down anyway).
T-Shirts, I love t-shirts, for example from Timberland.
Smallville - The Complete Seasons 1-3, this goes without saying.
Timberland Boots, preferrably this one or this one or maybe even this one.
Dell Handheld, I love those toys!
Spiderman DVD, yeah!
Sony Notebook, (or Dell of course). Hey, you're allowed to dream, aren't you?
Fisher Slim 1400 CD Player, I think that's a good one.
Sony 400-Watt Mini Hi-Fi System, yeeeah. I neeed it. Or, probably not.
Rascal Flatts Live (DVD & Audio CD), their newest CD "Feels Like Today", and their CD "Rascal Flatts". Yiihaaa.
SHOCKWAVE® Portable CD Player, gotta play my CDs on something. But the CD-player, of course.
Nokia 7250i Cell Phone, yep, gotta have it.
Digital Camcorder, useful every day. And every holiday. And every special event. Handy.
A 2005 CLK55 AMG Cabriolet, oh, I'm a dreamer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home