Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Fork in the Eye

I should be beaten violently with a stick for posting here now. It's become a pattern, a weird obsession. I must stop.
My name is Christian, and I'm a blogoholic.
I need help. Study help. This constant need to write about every petty thing has taken over my study habits and silently choked them to death. Now they're dead, and all that's left is the quiet, subtle sound of typing. I hate the sound now, yet I can't help to crave more. I have made a decision; I must limit myself. The priorities must shift from fun to homework.
Summer break is over now.
I picture a pie chart. 75% has been stolen away by the dark side, the fun side. The rest, hardly enough, has been left for the not so apparent pleasures of homework. I will try, from now on, to only write out of significance, not boredom. It's time. Time to cut back. Time to do homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home