Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm Not Cold, That's Why I'm Shivering

Oh. LOST has finally picked up it's own torch, in island terms, and has now become itself again. Yesterday's episode, Abandoned, was certainly worth watching (as obviously 20 million other people discovered too). The long awaited, but surely dreaded, death of a main character occurred, and thus the episode literally shot to new heights, after an action-packed and somewhat revealing storyline. The death of Shannon, who was previously departed Boone's step-sister, was as shocking as relieving, seeing as the episode was built up to make us think Sawyer would be the one to bite the bullet. We also got news of the progress of the "tailies" venture across the island, giving an additional clue to their previously experienced events (which will be fully explained in the next episode, next Wednesday, called "The Other 48 Days").

I might come off as the same old Christian what TV concerns, but I beg to differ. I only watch 3 - 4 shows a week, including the ones that top my Top 10 List (see sidebar), especially LOST and, of course, Smallville. In relation to that, I need to mention my excitement about tonight's Smallville episode, "Splinter", where Clark will encounter the paranoid enducing Silver Kryptonite. Fascinating, and I can't wait. Then there's hours upon hours of chem and bio homework, which'll by far make up for my little hour of TV inproductivity. Have a nice one.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, yes, off course.. :) utdannelse først. hvilken dato er det du kommer hjem?

thea

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger CK said...

Kjem heimatt den 20. desember. Begynner aa naerme seg naa. Endelig, dette stedet er ikke helt meg. I need a break. I miss my Norway and everyone in it. Snakkast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home