Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Anniversary to Turn Dark

Smallville, Smallville, Smallville. This Thursday, the 26th, the 100th episode of my favorite show will air, and I'll be sitting right there at 7 to catch it. Not just because that's what I always do, need to do, but because this episode will feature one of the biggest turns in the show's 5 year history. A person Clark loves will have to be exchanged for the life he was given back by Jor-El after being shot when he was mortal, and I have my terrible premonitions about the character in play. All the WB's said is "Someone Clark loves will be taken away in a car crash", and judging from the words "love" and the last few episodes' focus on a certain relationship, the realization is too painful to make.

I can't even utter it, but I can't stop it. Holding my breath.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home