Friday, April 28, 2006

Patterns and Forces (Let Willy Die)

In the past few weeks, JuJu-Bees and I have been conducting a rather interesting experiment. On both sides of the Atlantic we've been taking random days in our lives, and written extensive logs on all our activities from waking up till going to bed. Associated with the various activities throughout the day, the goal has been to put oneself in an objective position, and to look at what is happening to us and how this affected the mind and body. The purpose, perhaps self-explanatory, has been to see if the negative forces in our lives is caused either by something arising from within us, or if it is simply a negative flow of energy coming from the outside. My hypothesis has all along been that the latter, namely the environment and the external negative forces, was to blame for my discomfort and unease in this place, but now I have made some important discoveries.

I have discovered a pattern. Patterns are perhaps the most valuable we can derive from experiments like these, and today I might have stumbled across one of the many that could be guiding my life, perhaps in a direction I don't want to go. [...]

[THE REST OF THIS INCOHERENT PITY-PARTY HAS BEEN CENSORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION.]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home