Saturday, February 04, 2006

Location: Changed

[WISH LIST FOR CHRISTIAN'S BIRTHDAY: CLICK HERE!]

I moved. Finally. I moved to my friend Landon's former room, and I love it. It might be just across the hall from where I temporarily lived the past 12 days (remember: "my penthouse"), but it feels like it's in a totally different building. The room's actually square, the ceiling's barely slanting, and it's of course bigger. But that's not the only thing on my mind these days, I have occasional periods where I can't stop thinking about my cat, H.M. King Farouk I, so I thought I'd post the first picture of him in the history of the blog, right now, while I keep thinking about and missing him.

His Majesty King Farouk I




New Keys - New Room
Here are my new keys, which obviously go together with my new room.
Just thought that'd be symbolic in a way.





My New Room
Behold, it's... new.





Left Side of My New Room
This is the left side of the room, featuring my desk and the picture display.





Left Side of My New Room
Same side of the room as the last one, but featuring my bookcase and microwave.





Right Side of My New Room
The right side of my room, featuring my fridge, bed, Smallville poster and a flag. Now, I'm not exactly an American patriot, so don't worry - the flag's just decoration.





Right Side of My New Room
My bed, Smallville and Superman posters, and the end table (hard to see) with the alarm clock (important), phone and answering machine.





My Walk-In Closet
My fantastic walk-in closet, with my fascinating array of hats, and of course (almost) all my clothes.





East Hall TV Room
The East Hall TV room, or my new living room, seeing as I don't have a TV, and this room has a DVD player and a VCR as well.





East Hall Pool Room
The pool room in East, somewhat old but fully useable. And we do.





Kei Takizawa
My Japanese friend, Kei, who's a devoted tennis player.





That concludes this week's picture exclusive, straight from the prairie land of South Dakota.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Det nye rommet så jo virkelig bra ut!!! Grattis!!! Er det naborommet mitt??? Er det mikroen min? kjøleskapet mitt? hehe, lungt!!!! Blir bra det der!!!

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulerer så mye med gårsdagen :D:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home